|Hello from Rome.
My name is Vera Hrebickova, I was born in Prague and I am living in Rome since 1970. I am an Authorized Tour Guide for the city of Rome and the Province, registered in the official list of Tour Guides of Rome's Province.
Education and Specialization courses:
- Diploma conferred at the Technical Institute of Prague (1960-1965)
- Three year course in Art History at Charles University in Prague (1965 -
- Obtained Tour Guide and Tour escort degree organized by IFATOUR by the Rome center of Tour Guides and by the School of Turism.
- Pontificia Universita Lateranense - Institute of Religious Sciences
"Ecclesia Mater" for Pastoral Operators (1996-1999)
- Registration from the Lazio Region in 2000, to operate as a Tour Guide of Rome and Province in the foreign languages of Czech, Russian and
1968-1972: Designer in the studio of Prof Architect Sergio Lenci, Rome
1973-1983: Free-lance designer for several architectural firms in Rome
1983-1988: Director and Marketing Manager for the property owned by
Diamond House Hotel - Rome, participation in workshops and
major tourist fairs in Italy and abroad.
Since 1984: Multi-lingual Tour Guide for the city of Rome and Province for
Czech, Slovak, and Russian groups, in collaboration with Tourist
Agencies, Italian Hotel chains, Foreign Agencies and also with
the Czech and Slovak Embassies in Rome.